Why Red Deer business lawyers are crucial to your commercial success
Whether you’re just starting a new business, or you’re already well established, Red Deer business lawyers can help you understand the law and ensure that your interests are protected. Keep reading to learn more about how a corporate lawyer can help you succeed.
When do you need a business lawyer?
There are a number of different situations that require the expertise of a business lawyer, for example:
• When you’re just starting out. When you open a new business it’s essential to consult with a commercial lawyer so that you can be sure to choose the right corporate structure. The way you structure your company will have a big impact on your taxes, liability and financial responsibilities.
• When you share ownership. Consulting with a business lawyer can save you from complicated disagreements down the road and ensure that everyone involved in the business understands their role and is fairly treated.
• When you’re buying someone else’s business. A seasoned business lawyer can help you evaluate the acquisition and negotiate a mutually beneficial purchase agreement with the seller.
• When you’re leasing. Red Deer business lawyers can help you negotiate lease terms that are favorable to your business and that leave you with room to grow, or move on, when the time comes.
• When you need to set up equity financing. Red Deer Business lawyers can help you review the legal documents and assess the potential impact that a shareholder agreement will have on your business structure and obligations.
What else can business lawyers help you with?
Whenever you’re drawing up any sort of agreement or contract seek the advice of a business lawyer first to make sure your interests are well protected. Red Deer business lawyers can help you with contracts and agreements related to a number of issues including licensing and zoning, franchising, mergers and acquisitions, e-commerce law and much more.
Helping you succeed is what we do best
Business lawyers navigate and interpret the law for you so can focus on growing your business. At Schnell Hardy Jones LLP, your success is what matters most. We can advise you on a wide range of legal matters from shareholders agreements to lending, borrowing, securities and more. Contact one of our conveniently located offices in Stettler, Eckville, Sylvan Lake or Red Deer today for more information.