Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Red Deer and Central Alberta
Beyond the pain and lost income, an injury resulting from someone else’s negligence can negatively affect your life for decades — and in ways you might not even realize yet. Your health, your employment, your future care, your financial stability, and your enjoyment of life may all depend on being justly compensated for your injuries. That is why, if you’ve been recently injured, you should speak with a personal injury lawyer — especially before you speak with an insurance adjustor.
Please realize that while insurance adjustors may seem compassionate about your injuries, they may also be working against your best interests.
Your future employment opportunities, health, and life enjoyment are too important to leave to chance. If you’ve been injured through no fault of your own, you should speak with a personal injury lawyer. Red Deer individuals have the benefit of working with the seasoned personal injury team of Schnell Hardy Jones LLP.
Read on to see why competent legal representation is essential to resolving your personal injury claim.
Why You Should Talk to a Personal Injury Lawyer in Red Deer
Whether you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, or you have endured a slip-and-fall injury, the lawyers of Schnell Hard Jones LLP will work with you to create a resolution strategy that works for your particular situation.
If you’ve been injured, here are some of the top reasons why you need to speak with a personal injury lawyer as quickly as possible:
- Following an injury, the best time to seek out personal injury lawyers is as quickly as possible. By speaking with a personal injury lawyer, injured parties can begin the documentation process and learn what to (and what not to) say to insurance adjustors.
- When handled by an experienced personal injury lawyer, insurance companies may be more likely to pay out larger sums. We will explain why we believe the adjustor’s offer is reasonable or unreasonable and help you negotiate the settlement amount you truly deserve.
- Insurance adjustors are trained to quickly analyze your case, and then offer the lowest settlement amount they think you may accept. Once you settle, your case is closed and there are no legal actions you can take to be reimbursed for the true extent of your injuries.
- Only by speaking with a personal injury lawyer can you learn about additional policies or damage recovery sources that could help to bolster your case and bring about larger settlement offers.
- It’s free — the law firm of Schnell Hardy Jones LLP offers contingency fee-based arrangements where we only recover once your claim has been resolved.
Don’t be swayed by the seemingly large settlement offers . Five-, six- or seven-figure settlements may appear to be attractive, but once you pay out your medical expenses and care, there may be little money left to replace lost income and opportunities.
Personal Injuries – We Go Beyond Vehicle-Related Accidents
While auto-related injuries may be among the most common types of claims, personal injuries can also include medical malpractice, animal bites, defamation of character (slander or libel), battery, assault, as well as other types of intentional and unintentional injuries.
Have You Been Injured?
The personal injury lawyers in Red Deer at Schnell Hardy Jones LLP understand the complexities of accident and personal injury claims and we will work hard to get you the compensation you deserve. We believe in open, personable communication and will walk you through the entire process.
To ensure you are justly compensated for your personal injury claim, please contact us for a consultation as soon as possible.